We’re excited to announce that we have teamed up with Meridian Energy to get more UBCO 2×2 bikes into the hands of Meridian customers across New Zealand.
From the 23rd of July 2018, new and existing Meridian customers will get 10% off the 2018 2×2 at participating Dealers across the country.
To make the most of this deal simply present your latest Meridian bill and valid ID at the time of purchase and your Dealer will take care of everything!
This offer is only available at participating UBCO Dealers, including:
- ONYA Bikes, Waiheke
- Bikes & Barbers, Newmarket
- Rouse Motorcycles, Whangarei
- Mangawhai Small Engines, Mangawhai Heads
- Watt Next Ltd, Pauanui, Coromandel
- Hamilton Motorcycles, Hamilton
- PTS Plus, Putaruru
- Eastern Bay Auto Electrical, Whakatane
- Elsmore Rural Services, Gisborne
- Al Barkla, Taranaki
- Electric Bikes Palmerston North, Palmerston North
- The Electric Bicycle Company, Christchurch
- Bikes & Barbers, Queenstown
- Green Wheels, Blenheim
- Drummond and Etheridge:
For full Dealer listings including addresses and contact details please visit our Dealer Locator.
- Discount is only available on bike orders transacted on or after the 23rd July 2018
- Discount is only available on the 2018 UBCO 2×2
- Discount is only available to new or existing Meridian customers. If someone wishes to purchase and they are not a Meridian customer they may switch to Meridian and will be offered the discount once they receive their first bill
- Should the 2×2 not be held in stock at the time the Meridian customer wishes to purchase, the order will be placed on backorder and the discount will be applied to the RRP at the time of purchase
- Excludes ex display or demo bikes, used stock and trade-ins
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- This offer is available for a maximum of two bikes per Meridian customer, any additional bikes will be at the standard RRP
- If using our online quote function, you will still need to provide evidence of your Meridian account with a bill and valid ID to your Dealer during the transaction